Monday, July 9, 2012

Sunny California

Little bear holding a little orange.
Hopefully people can tell what it looks like. Haha. XD


After calming down from my depressing post this morning... I thought that it might be nice to post something a little happier. Haha. XD

The weather in SD has been pretty cloudy and cool these past few days. Its strange, considering how its summer right now. But a few days ago, I even wore long sleeves and I felt fine. I think its finally starting to get a little bit warmer though. Yesterday I went catfishing with a few friends, and it was pretty warm out. Caught nothing, but it was still a lot of fun to hang out and chill on a boat. :)

Today its pretty sunny and warm as well. I think its a good reminder that, even though life doesn't always progress like you might expect it to, the sun will eventually come back out and warm everything up again. Haha. Sounds so cliche. But, sometimes I like cliche sayings. :)

I hope the weather continues to stay nice an sunny. It makes everything happier when the sun is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment