Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Shop Has Been Opened! :D

Hello All!

So, after much pushing and pulling from my father, I finally set up shop on Etsy! I've talked about setting up an account for so long... but I never had the guts to do it. My dad has been bugging me about it for a while now, but I still didn't want to put in the effort of posting pictures, figuring out prices, etc, etc. Another part of me was also scared of going into it. Despite the fact that this was just going to be a side hobby, it's still a scary thought to start something new. It's like being your own mini entrepreneur, which, I am not that confident in. Haha.

But!

Here is it! I have finally opened up my shop. Please go and take a look around and spread the word! :D

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SubtleSmiles?ref=si_shop

I think after a while, I might take some time and make a cooler looking banner. Haha. This one I threw together in approximately 5 min. using photoshop. Soo glad I took that photoshop class a few quarters before I graduated! Granted, it was for photography, but it still encouraged me to experiment in photoshop. Yay! 

Annnyways, here is a photo of my storefront! So exciting! Haha.


I think the hardest thing about starting this Etsy storefront is that, now I have more pressure on me. Haha. But, its a good pressure that will keep me occupied when I'm not looking for a job or feel stressed about job hunting. So yay!

Okay, that's all I have for today.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment