Thursday, July 19, 2012

First Sale...!

Kind of.

Haha. I made a sale to one of the members of my church. :) To me, it wasn't an "official" sale because it didn't occur on Etsy and therefore there will be no review/feedback that will show up on my Etsy store. BUT. I still appreciated the sale so, so much. :) Thank you!! She bought the honeybear keychain because that's what she calls her husband (I hope its okay that I'm sharing! :3 ), which, in my opinion... is super adorable!! Haha. Super super cute.

Honeybear: First "unofficial" sale!! :D

Anyways, I kept the link of the honeybear on Etsy though, so if people order it, I can still try to re-make it. We shall see how that goes.

Its actually very encouraging to see the stats on Etsy. Even though the numbers are few, whenever I see that people have been checking out my site and liking certain items, I still get very happy. Haha. It's definitely a confidence booster!

When I first made the honeybear, I actually made two other bears as well. That day, I took all of my craft supplies out of the house for the very first time... and made them outdoors! Haha. Usually I'm sitting in front of my computer, looking at pictures, watching dramas, or listening to music. But, this time, because my friend invited me out to hang out, we decided that we wanted to go to the park and chill while doing other stuff. So, while my friend read, I decided to make keychains! It was kind of a hassel, just because I had to take a lot of random stuff in a big bag (which was rather heavy), but I think I quite enjoyed being out in the sun/shade/nature rather than being cooped up in a room.

The results were: honeybear, ice cream bear, and watermelon bear.


I was actually super grateful and blessed because I hung out with my friend that day, because she gave me the ideas for each of the bears! Without her, I would have ran out of ideas of what to make the bears hold. Haha. XD Recently I've been losing steam with ideas of what to make them hold, but I've come to realize that it helps a lot when I talk to friends. Not only do they give me ideas of what to make, they help the time pass faster. 


Plus, I always find it much more worthwhile to have good fellowship (hanging out time) rather than just sitting at home vegging out to a drama (although that kind of alone time is nice too. ;) Haha). Anyways, in this case... yay for friends with wonderful creativity and ideas!

The resulting three amazing bears. Super summer themed. :)
Hopefully people like it!

Teehee, lots of pictures today. Haha. Makes the blog posts look like they are super long. :P



No comments:

Post a Comment