Friday, January 4, 2013

New Beginnings

Happy New Year!!

It's hard to believe that it is already 2013...

And the fact that I have been graduated for about half a year.

What have I been doing with my life??? O.o

Haha. No worries, guys. Not having a mental breakdown quite yet.

This is just a quick blogpost about the new year. Nothing fancy, nothing crazy. I'm still going to try my best to upload my artsy creative stuff as often as I can. And, yes, I will try to stay on top of things. Hey, I did say at the beginning of all this that I'm a terrible blogger and have difficulty keeping up. :P But, I try. These kind of habits aren't born overnight (although I with they were).

One new and (perhaps, or perhaps not) exciting addition is that I'm going to try to interject some more creative "thoughts" in addition to my arts and crafts. Because... well, why not? Mix it up a bit. You get a little bit of arts and crafts, a little bit of my personal life, a little bit of my random thoughts. :)

Perhaps I'll think of some new year's resolution to put up here, and then have some sort of record of what I wrote... so that later on I can see how miserably (Shows how much faith I have in myself, eh?) I've failed to uphold them. And yes, you as readers can see how I well/miserably I do! Fun, no?

Well, in any case, its quite late now, and I still have work tomorrow. So its off to bed for me.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment