Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas! :)

Hello world!

Its almost Christmas time! I feel extra blessed this year because, despite having a retail position for a job... I still got time to off to go home during Christmas! I was a little worried that I would be spending Christmas Eve at work, so I'm very excited to be able to get almost a week off. :)

Short post tonight, cuz I'm tired. Haha. But here are some Christmas bears, just to keep things in the season.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/117554977/christmas-bear-with-tree

Christmas bear holding a Christmas tree. This one's not decorated yet though. ;P I kinda debated whether or not to first make the bear ears, and then put a hat over it... or just put a hat there and not have an ear under. I guess it wouldn't really make a difference except... if someone ever dropped it or if it ever broke, it would be an anatomically accurate representation of a bear. Haha. XD

https://www.etsy.com/listing/117555306/christmas-bear-with-snowman?ref=v1_other_1

Winter and Christmas always make me think of playing in the snow and making snowmen. I would love to be able to have a mini snowman to carry around with me, providing that it wouldn't melt on me and turn into a puddle of water.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/117555612/christmas-bear-with-candy-cane?ref=v1_other_1

Candy cane! :D Striped items are always fun to make because its rather easy and yet somehow very satisfying and fun to make. If that makes any sense at all. Haha. XD


This bear was my favorite. This picture is also my favorite. Unfortunately, in the process of taking the picture, I dropped it on the floor and it broke into 3 pieces. BUT, that meant that I could glue it back together and keep it for myself! :D Its hanging from my bag right now. Haha.


All of the backgrounds for these bears are courtesy of my friend's Christmas tree. I looooved the fact that I could take pictures from the tree. I had actually been wanting to take pictures of these keychains from a tree for a while, just cuz I thought it might look snazzy and cool. Haha.


Okay everyone, stay warm for Christmas, regardless of where you are. Remember to bundle up! :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. May this Christmas season be filled with joy and laughter as we celebrate and rejoice over the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. :)

Blessings,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment