Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sneak Peek!

Hello World!

I know I've been terrible at uploading pictures and showing you all what I've been making, but here's to me putting in the effort! Haha. I think it helps that, now that my phone has better camera capabilities (thanks dad!! :D), it's easier for me to directly upload onto my computer without busting out all my wires and stuff (my lazy side rejoices).

So, despite the fact that I only have one photo to show you all... it's still better than nothing, right? :P


And no, sorry to disappoint guys, but its not about MY love life or any relationships per say... but its about Valentine's Day!! Haha.

I know its a little bit early to be thinking of a holiday that's happening in FEBRUARY... but my oh my, how time passes quickly! I'm thinking, if I want to get anything up on my Etsy blog by the time it hits February, I'll need to start NOW. Haha. XD

So today, being the day I do not have to go to work, I started working on some ideas for Valentine's Day. Some of my creations are still in the works, but I'll let you guys in on a secret: it's bigger than a keychain, for once! I decided that I wanted to do something different, something new. So, I'm going to try to make something bigger. The only thing is, I'm not sure how I'm going to ship it. :O But that's only something I have to worry about if I actually sell something. XD Haha.

In other news... I finally submitted my application to grad school!! It's been long overdue, but I finally got everything together, and submitted it a few days ago. Now, it's all in God's hands. I can only pray and remember that, whether or not I get in, it's all up to Him.

I've also come to the conclusion that, YES, I do want to go to grad school for translation and interpretation. I've been kind of back and forth about going to grad school, or just going directly into full-time work, or changing career paths to do design. But, I think, for now, I'm going to do my best to apply and get into grad school. So, grad school apps are not quite over for me yet. But perhaps I'll be applying for next year (seeing as it might be cutting it close for some deadlines for this year). But, that's something else I'm still mulling over. ;P

Okay! Thanks for reading!

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment