Thursday, June 28, 2012

Photography Fun


I've always enjoyed photography immensely. Like I mentioned in my previous blog, anything artsy is always interesting to me. While I was an undergrad, I took one photography class because... well, no matter how hard I try to play around with cameras myself... it would probably be more beneficial if I actually learned from someone else that was a professional.

It was a fun quarter. My TA was strange and quirky, but she made the class very, very interesting. I could never please her with my photos though, at least I don't think so. I came to the conclusion that, she thinks very far outside of the box in the land of abstract while I... I tend to stay inside the box of prettiness.

Needless to say, those were some fun times. Sometimes, when the weather is really nice, I would rather go sightseeing or something. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine and take some photographs. And I'm sure my little bear can agree, going out and taking pictures is a lot more fun than sitting at home and applying for jobs. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment